Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 53.. I have a sick baby :(

I'm at home from church today, my son woke up with a fever.. so of course mommy to the rescue. I'm looking at him and he's already 3 and it seems like just yesterday he was crawling.. now he's a walking, talking, FIGHTING.. little person.. so when he's sick and he wants to cuddle I take full advantage.. I usually pay for it later with my own sick bug.

I made myself 3 eggs and 2 pieces of toast with reduced sugar jelly for breakfast. My stomach is shrinking and I don't need to eat as much.

For lunch I had 2 pieces of toast, some 94% popcorn and 1 mini cheeseburger... again not a huge appetite.
Dinner I made roast with potatoes, carrots and onions. I made broccoli as a side and serving cracked wheat rolls. Dinner was GREAT... and no I'm  not biased.. if it wasn't good I'll say so. To top off my good behavior I had a cupcake.. I really need to put my foot down and not let any more of these in to my house!

Breakfast: 9 points

Lunch: 7 points

Dinner: 20 points

Dessert: 5 points

41 points total used for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment