Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 76.. Woo hoo.. catching up!

Tuesday March 22nd.. IT'S MY MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY!

I started this morning again with coffee.. I promise one day soon I will do better!

For lunch I grabbed some Chinese food, I picked the veggies as the side but knowing they cook them in oil I counted 2 points for it. I had chicken and string bean and teriyaki chicken with light sauce.

I went to the gym after work and got my weight lifting workout in.. I felt pretty good. We picked up the kids and grabbed dinner at Denny's.. kids eat free.. YAY!

I'm not sure I made the best decision, I had a Spicy Cowboy beef patty thing.. I made sure all of my sides were veggies though just in case it was the worst thing ever. I had green beans and a salad with ranch dressing. I asked for the dressing on the side so I could control how much.

Breakfast: 0 points

Lunch: 9 points

Dinner: 35 points

44 points used for the day..

tomorrow is weigh day!

No comments:

Post a Comment