Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 60... My mom should get out today!

Before I go to the hospital I'm going to church with my family.  I made my banana protein shake again.. so good! It keeps me pretty full for a good part of the day.

From church I went straight to the hospital and sat with my mom. I stayed for about 1 1/2 hrs, I had to get a report done for work and I couldn't connect at the hospital. I went to my in laws and ate dinner.. I had a big salad with low fat French, bbq'd chicken, 1/4 cup of baked beans, green beans and a few baked fries.

I got my mother in law hooked on those cupcakes, she went about bought 1 dozen. I had just one.. that was the last meal I ate for the day. It's not a regular thing that I do that so I'm not too mad at myself but I won't make a habit out of it.

I got to take my mom home! The day ended well ;)

Breakfast: 7 points

Lunch/Dinner: 13 points

Dessert: 8 points

No comments:

Post a Comment