Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 68.. I've been slacking

I logged in thinking I had updated more recently then I had.. dang since Sunday!! Wow.. ok so now I'm catching up!

This is for Monday..

I started my day light, coming off of this weekend I wanted to get back on track, I didn't want a gain on the scale. For breakfast I grabbed a banana and coffee with creamer.. not the best breakfast but it was something on my belly.

For lunch I had a girls outing and we went to On the Border. I had the chicken fajita salad... I asked for ranch on the side and extra salsa. I counted for less dressing and to add the salsa to the salad as the dressing. I had a few chips and some black been dip. I broke the chips into smaller pieces so I didn't feel deprived.


My husband has some chocolate chip cookies in the house.. yeah it's become a lot harder!! I had 1 but they weren't bad.. it was 2 points for 1 cookie.

For dinner I made chili, topped with some 2% cheese and some multigrain crackers.

Breakfast: 1 point

Lunch: 20 points

Snack: 2 points

Dinner: 18 points

39 total points used for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment