Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 55... ok.. I'm sick :(

I woke up this morning feeling really crummy.. I've been taking Zicam so I think it's taken a lot of the edge off of it... but I can still feel the crummy :(

For breakfast I had coffee with creamer and a banana. The mushy feeling and the hot liquid felt good for my throat.

Lunch I had some minestrone soup and 2 crackers.. not a huge appetite today.

I did snack on a cupcake.. but it didn't taste all that great.

Dinner we had rotisserie chicken with cheddar broccoli noodles and green beans. I only had 2 pieces of chicken.. it's usually like 3 or 4.

I did have some candy for dessert but I counted it.. 4 points.

Breakfast: 1 point

Lunch: 6 points

Snack: 5 points

Dinner: 7 points

Dessert: 4 points

23 points total used today.. as soon as I'm over this sick thing I'm sure my points will go back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment