Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 74... Sunday.. wow...

So I started this morning really good.. ... .....

I had yogurt, a banana and a small fat free cappuccino ... that was the best part of what I ate today.

We went to a buffet with my church for dinner. I started great with a salad with lite Italian dressing. I had a piece of steak, 1 chicken leg with the skin removed, green beans, asparagus, 1 roll, some chocolate covered marshmallows and strawberries. A couple of bites of carrot cake, about 4 fried mushrooms, 2 pieces of fried fish.. I was soo stuffed! I decided today I won't track .. I gave myself a day off..

For dinner later that evening I had 2 slices of chicken supreme pizza and a large salad with fat free dressing.. so I'm not sure of my points from this day but I won't head down that road again for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment