Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 80... uh oh uh oh

Saturday March 26th

Today I'm taking my mother to dinner for her birthday. We're going to Cheddars so I have to make good choices leading up to it.

For breakfast I had to get creative. I made eggs, cinnamon pancakes and fried hotdogs :) I had 1 1/2 hotdogs 2 eggs and 2 pancakes. I had a serving of the Lite Maple Syrup.

For lunch I had ramen noodles.. it was quick and easy :)

So now comes dinner.. first we had to wait for 1 1/2hrs for a table  so in the meantime we walked the mall, I got a smoothie that my kids ended up finishing.

Dinner.. I ordered salmon, broccoli and broccoli and cheese. My mom wanted an appetizer, queso and chips. I decided I would have a few, man their queso is sooo good! I was still careful not to go over board.
Dinner was wonderful! I had a cupcake for dessert

Breakfast: 18 points

Lunch: 10 points

Snack: 2 points

Dinner: 17 points

Dessert: 5 points

I used a total of 52 points for today... my entire daily allowance!

No comments:

Post a Comment