Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 65... the downward sprial

I'm at day 65 .. it's Friday and I'm ready to face the weekend. I start the morning with a banana and coffee.. I think.. I didn't track my food until Monday so I hope I captured breakfast right. I do remember everything I had.. I think :)

For lunch I had my pasta I made the night before.. I was trying to hurry up and finish my report for work so I could leave early, I was excited because my niece and nephew were coming over. Right before I left work I was soo hungry and I was going to the gym for a quick work out but I didn't want to go on an empty stomach so I had a handful of fruit loops.. I know I know.. but it was the only thing I could grab at the moment.

At the gym I work out on the stationary bike for about 5 mins, long enough to jack up my heart rate. After that I hit the weights for about 30 mins. I felt really good after my workout. I ate a cup of yogurt right after.

We picked up all the kids.. all 4 of them.. and went to Costco so I could get enough food to feed my new small army. I got hamburger meat and hotdogs.. this was the beginning of the end.

After we left we took the kids to Power Play and went to the buffet. So I figured I could tackle this buffet with ease. I started by making myself a HUGE salad with lite Italian dressing. That was prob the best decision I made.. I had 1 slice of meat lovers pizza, a tiny amount of shrimp Alfredo, a tiny amount of chicken fried rice.. btw I didn't eat all of this stuff wasn't very good. I had half a roll, about 5 pieces of popcorn chicken and about 5 fries. It wasn't horrible.. but it wasn't great. I then had a cinnamon roll... that was the LAST thing I ate that night!!!

Breakfast: 1 point

Lunch:  9 points

Snack: 6 points

Dinner: 19 points


34 points used for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment