Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 56... Today is Weigh Day!

I'm feeling a little better this morning.. I'm still sluggish and I feel like I need Mucinex. I swear Zicam is wonderful, a co-worker tried to tell me it was a placebo.. It's not in my head! This stuff works!!!

This morning I had coffee, a banana and some oatmeal.. as I sit here typing I just remembered I left my bowls in the kitchen at work.... ugh.. I hope no one touches my stuff!! Any who... I had a super busy day and I barely had time to think about eating..

Lunch I had a smart ones Chicken, Broccoli and Rigatoni with a salad with my light Italian dressing.

I barely got a glass of water in I was so busy..

So I went to my meeting.. I got on the scale .. I'm down 4.8lbs in ONE WEEK!!! Grand total of 20lbs LOST!! I wanted to shout but I kept my composure!!! Of course in the meeting the give award for every 5lbs lost and other milestones.. She forgot to mention my 5lbs last week so she did that at the beginning of the meeting. Then at the end another 5.... I was pretty proud of myself.

I'm sitting here typing this right now and my 3 year old son wants to hang off of me.. Kids want their attention and they want it when they want it.

I went to the store to pick up a few things for dinner, we decided on spaghetti. I picked up some salad stuff and I was in the pasta aisle when a lady come over the PA.. Pizza 2 slices for $1.. that didn't excite me.. but then she followed.. Family size pizza's for $3.. and well.. who am I to turn down such an amazing price.. so I got 2 .. 1 sausage and 1 veggie. I'm still struggling with this illness so I only ate one slice because I made a big salad first.. I was soo full.. I FINALLY GOT MY PIZZA! I was happy that I was able to eat one slice and feel satisfied. I plugged everything in to my tracker and I have 24 points left for the day.. I might have strawberries for dessert!

Breakfast: 5 points

Lunch: 7 points

Dinner: 15 points

28 points total used for the day... great feeling!

20.4lbs lost as of 3/02/2011

1 comment:

  1. You are SOOOOOOOO amazing!!! That's great! I am celebrating doing the happy dance right along with you!

    ReplyDelete