Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 79... I love playing catch up

Friday March 25th

I bought some more protein powder.. the kind from Walmart. So here's the thing, I thought I was buying chocolate but I bought cookies and cream... I was pretty bummed but I decided to give it a try.. NOT BAD AT ALL!!! I dumped a scoop in my coffee.

Today was an odd day, we had a "fun activity" at work today. I was the bearded lady.. pretty sexy one too! I missed my lunch with my friend so I ended up not going until later. In the meantime I ate a turkey sandwich, a deli creation thing. It wasn't bad..

I had a late lunch with my friend .. it all went down hill at this point!

I had a California Roll and half of a Las Vegas Roll... that roll is deep fried with cream cheese :(

After that I stopped for cupcakes.. I went in to get a few and ended up with a dozen!

We went to my in laws to hang out this evening and we had pizza. I had the thin crust from Pappy Murphy's, the Mediterranean Chicken... it was so good I had 4 slices. I thought oh this isn't bad.. I looked it up when I got home and OMG.. I thought eating a salad with fat free dressing would help fill me up but that pizza was so thin that it took a few pieces.

After dinner I ate one cupcake.. there isn't a way for me to gage the points of those cupcakes so I count them higher than maybe what they really are.

Breakfast: 3 points

Lunch: 29 points.. YIKES

Dinner: 20 points Double YIKES

Dessert: 8 points

I freaking used 60 points today.. NO BUENO!!! I tapped in to 8 of my weekly points

No comments:

Post a Comment