Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 78... I'm behind :(

Thursday March 24..

Today.. I tried yoga! I thought it was cool at first then I realized it was too advanced for me.. I realized that I needed a little more flexibility before I tackle that class again. I do want to try a beginners yoga though.

For breakfast I had 1/4 of a donut and a cup of coffee. I love it when people bring in donuts, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Before lunch, I went to the yoga class.. it was a good experience.

I stopped on the way back and grabbed a salad with grilled chicken and a pasta e fagioli soup. It was very filling!

For dinner I made chicken fajitas. I used low carb tortillas, 2% cheese and salsa. It's a low point dinner and filling at the same time.

Breakfast: 3 points

Lunch: 9 points

Snack: 2 points (forgot to mentioned I munched on some chips)

Dinner: 17 points

31 points used for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment