Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 75... I think this is a milestone!

This morning started with ... NOTHING.. horrible.. but I was soo busy.. I need to plan better to have something to grab for quick meals!

For lunch I went with my friend for sushi.. I had egg drop soup, a California roll and 3 pieces of a Las Vegas Roll.. IT WAS WONDERFUL! I can't eat that often though. Afterwards we stopped at a new cupcake place, I picked strawberry shortcake.. it was soo nasty it tasted just like dirt... well at least I have to tell myself that so I don't go back every day!

For dinner we went to planet sub.. I got a Tuscan chicken sandwich with mushrooms and sundried tomatoes. I had a Greek salad on the side.. I couldn't figure out the points for the sandwich because it's not listed on their website. I figured it was the same as their chicken parm. At that point I had 27 points left for the day so I decided to just count them all and not ate anything else with a point value.

Breakfast: 0 points

Lunch: 17 points

Snack: 8 points (cupcake)

Dinner: 27 points

I figured all of my points for today.. so none left!

No comments:

Post a Comment