Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 81.. making up ground!

Sunday March 27th

I start this morning with a protein shake and a banana. I figure after the choices I made this weekend I needed to have a better start.

The sermon for today was amazing, about being active and doing God's work. It inspired me to get involved in more activities.

For lunch we went to Jack Stack bbq ... I had a grilled chicken salad with ranch. Well.. when we left.. we went for what.. CUPCAKES.. you know I can be mad all I want that I have these temptations but at the end of the day I'm putting it in my mouth, no one is forcing me. I had 1 cupcake.

For dinner I decided to get Chinese.. figured it was a filling food with a low point value. I had chicken and broccoli, steamed rice and an egg roll.

Breakfast: 7 points

Lunch: 12 points

Dinner: 14 points

Dessert: 8 points (cupcake)

41 points used for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment