Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 52... Saturday at home

Today started with me cooking breakfast for my family. Since I am now the only one counting points (lol) I cook my eggs separate from theirs. I had 3 eggs over medium, 3 pieces of turkey sausage and 2 piece of my Smartwheat toast with butter spray with reduced sugar jelly. My kids actually prefer it to the regular stuff!

For lunch it was light and simple, I had ramen noodles..which are 10 points for the package!! I made sure to drink plenty of water to flush the salt. I also had a banana.

I went to Costco and I passed up a lot of samples.. very proud of myself. I did however have the light yogurt, some tuna and some tomato soup. I counted 5 points for everything I had.  I then stopped by the food court and I couldn't pass up the Churro.. they were like 5 feet long.. ok maybe I exaggerate but they were at least 1 foot. I ate half and gave the other have to my hubby. I looked that up on E-tools and counted 4 points.

For dinner I made chicken with sauteed onions, some chow mein noodles and green beans.

I had a cupcake for dessert.

Breakfast: 12 points

Lunch: 15 points

Snack: 4 points

Dinner: 11 points

Dessert: 5 points

47 points used for the day. .. until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment