Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 72... and the marathon continues!

This is for Friday March 18th.. I went on the road.. watch how this plays out!

We took a day trip to St Louis.. about 4 hrs away. I knew that I was going to eat White Castle sliders so I had to be good the rest of the day :D

For breakfast we went to Bob Evans.. I had a veggie omelet made with egg beaters. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't what I wanted more of what I needed. I put some salsa on top, I also had a small cup of fruit and 1 piece of dry wheat toast with 1 packet of jelly.

We were off... my kids were hungry the whole trip of course.. any time we stopped they wanted something to eat. So first stop I grabbed a banana.. they keep me satisfied until a meal.

The next stop I got my son a corn dog and my daughter a  hotdog.. My son didn't really like the corndog so I ate half of it.

For lunch we stopped at Macaroni grill. I opted for the build your own pasta.. I thought I could control what I ate better that way. I selected whole wheat penne noodles, chicken, a spicy red sauce, fresh spinach, sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms. The portion size was crazy.. so I ate until I was full but I made sure to eat the veggies first and I left some of the pasta. I had one slice of bread while waiting for my meal.

THEN THEY STOPPED AT WHITE CASTLE.. I was soo full from the pasta but this was definitely going down!  I ordered 4 white castles. I ate 3 1/2... my son ate the other half.. I love you but you didn't tell me you wanted a burger before I went in so you're lucky you're getting this half!

That was the last thing I ate.. I was so stuffed and happy that the night ended with me passing out soon after I got home :)

Breakfast: 8 points

Snack: 3 points

Lunch: 18 points

Dinner: 13 points

42 points used for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment