Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 67... I'm trying to fight my way back to the top!

As I'm getting ready for church I know that I have to do better today.. yesterday was a complete and total train wreck! I started with a vanilla protein shake.. I left the banana out and ate half a banana separate.

For lunch we went to Red Lobster... dun dun dunnnnn.... sigh.. I wish it was easier to fight the temptation of those wonder cheese biscuits.

I choose the Sailor's Platter.. it actually was a pretty ok choice.. I had broccoli as a side and a salad with ranch. I did have 2 biscuits though.

After we left we stopped by the cupcake place.. I really need to stay away from temptation, this weekend I was drawn to everything bad .. all at once. I understand that this plan is flexible enough that I can have those things but not all in one weekend!

I was sooo tired that I came home to crash, daylight savings is wonderful isn't it???

For dinner, I knew that I needed to be really good. We had Chinese and I order chicken and broccoli with steamed rice.. now that I think about it.. I didn't ask for steamed rice she just knew. She actually said when I called.. oh I miss you.. where have you been. Sad that I'm a regular "voice".

No dessert tonight!

Breakfast: 4 points

Lunch: 21 points

Snack:  8 points

Dinner: 11 points

44 total points used for today.. I'm getting back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment