Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 61... Start of a new work week

I woke up this morning and I was exhausted! This weekend was crazy.

I got up, got my kids ready and made my banana protein shake. So here's the thing, when I put all of the ingredients in the shake on etools it gave me a point value of 8 vs 4, 2 points for milk and 2 points for protein powder. I called WW today and asked why, they informed me when you add all of the ingredients together because of the sugars it adds a point value. I wonder if I will keep the banana on the side next time to save 4 points.

For lunch my friend wanted to go to sushi.. I had promised it to her and I couldn't break that promise. I had a California roll, salad with ginger dressing and egg drop soup.

I snacked on a WW cinnamon bar.. WW makes great snacks!

For dinner we went to Applebees... I had the bourbon chicken and shrimp.. Applebees have lessened their portion sizes.. while this is good to help not to over eat I feel like what I had was over priced, and it wasn't very good.  I also had a side of  broccoli and iced tea. There was garlic butter on the shrimp and chicken so I counted points for that.

Not a bad day.. and NO DESSERT!!!

Breakfast: 8 points

Lunch: 11 points

Snack: 3 points

Dinner: 12 points

33 total points used today

No comments:

Post a Comment