Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 66.. I think I've hit the bottom!

I wake up to cook breakfast for my troop... I made 28 sausages, 16 pancakes and 16 eggs.. I'm sure I could've fed the homeless of my city!

I had a small portion of eggs, 2 sausage, 1 cup of orange juice, 2 pancakes with lite syrup. I also cut up strawberries with a sprinkle of sugar.

The bad eating starts now.. I ate 2 chocolate covered macadamia nuts.. they are soo good but soo bad!

For lunch I decide well if I only eat one chili dog and a big salad then I will be good... well not so much.. I looked up the points and I'm like WOW!! I did measure 1 tbsp of chili and less than a serving of 2% cheese.

For dinner I made cheese burgers.. yes it just keeps getting better! I did again use 2% cheese and lean ground beef. I got myself low calorie wheat buns to go with my burgers. I put a lot of tomato and lettuce on my burger, I had about 10 french fries and two.. yes I said TWO burgers.. I felt my old self coming back, I didn't like that feeling.

For dessert I picked up some gelato from the mall, when I looked up the point value it was very low!

Breakfast: 19 points

Snack: 6 points

Lunch: 13 points

Dinner: 26 points

Dessert: 5 points

Ashamed to say that I used a total of 69 points for one day.. I dipped in to my weekly points by 15 points in one day! I'm pretty ashamed... but it's good to know that tomorrow I have a chance to have a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment