Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 82.. Almost caught up!

Monday March 28th

Today I have to start my day as a single mom since my husband works on overnight calls. I get up and get ready, get the kids together and I make my protein shake.. I'm out the door!

I didn't get a chance to pack a workout bag and I'm super busy at work. Mad I missed my workout!

I have a dentist appointment, and I don't know about you all but I really hate eating after I get my teeth clean. I'm pressed for time to get back to work so I stop at Boston Market. I figure I could make good choices and stay on track. I got a 3 piece chicken meal, steamed veggies and new potatoes cornbread and a diet coke.

For dinner, we had spaghetti and broccoli.

Breakfast: 7 points

Lunch: 14 points.. I ate the cornbread!

Dinner: 16 points

37 points used today... back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment