Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 69... Still catching up

This is for Tuesday...

This morning started with just coffee.. I know.. not a great start.. but I had to grab something I was super busy!

For lunch I went to the cafeteria ... I asked the guy at the grill.. "can I get a turkey patty wrapped in lettuce?" he was like.. NO... why the heck not??? Finally I got my patty.. I had a diet green tea, a Greek salad and a banana. I had a dark chocolate turtle.

After work I went to the gym, I did my weights and spent 5 mins on the stationary bike.

I snacked on 10 Ritz crackers. 

For dinner  we went to the buffet.. I was like I can attack this with EASE... I started with a HUGE salad with lite Italian dressing. I had a small piece of steak, I had 2 bites it was way too tough!  I had a small portion of popcorn shrimp, a serving of mashed potatoes and gravy, LOTS of green beans, and some cabbage. It was pretty good.. I grabbed 2 chicken legs and pulled the skin off.. I topped it off with a small piece of carrot cake.

Breakfast: 1 point

Lunch: 12 points

Snack: 5 points

Dinner: 16 points

Dessert: 2 points

36 points used for the day

 6 activity points earned today

No comments:

Post a Comment