Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 54.. Monday .. I'm starting to feel a little ill

I have to talk about my morning. So anyone who knows me knows I love me some coupons.. If I don't have to pay full price then I'm excited! I bought a Chick-fil-a calendar and each month there's a coupon. I had a coupon that expired on the last day of February for a yogurt parfait and a bottled water. I felt that would be a great start to my day... so I pull up.. I order my free items and they offered me a free spicy chicken biscuit. Who am I to turn down something free.. I pulled up to the window and didn't give them a dollar... I got to work and I checked the nutrition information for the parfait and the biscuit.. The parfait was 8 points and the biscuit was 12... sigh.. I can't eat both. I gave the biscuit to my preggo friend, her baby boy enjoyed it :)

I forgot my lunch so I bought a salad at the cafeteria. Grilled chicken and light Italian dressing. I didn't get cheese or the bread that came with it, I also had a cup of soup.

I went to the gym to get a personalized work out with a trainer at the gym... I feel like I will make great progress now that I know how to used these weight machines properly.. I'm excited!

For snack I had a WW sweet and salty bar. WW makes some really good snacks :)

For dinner I had 1 cup of Hamburger Helper (thanks hubby) and broccoli.

I wanted dessert so I had a banana.

Breakfast: 8 points

Lunch: 9 points

Snack: 3 points

Dinner: 9 points

Dessert: 0 points

29 points used for the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment