Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 63.. it's Weigh Day!

Going in to weigh day I always get nervous.. I want to make sure I eat light because I don't weigh in until later in the day. I also make sure I'm not wearing heavy clothes so I go right after work. I started this morning with my banana protein shake. I feel like I've become a pro at whipping those up.

I had to run an errand over lunch, it didn't take as much time as I thought it would. I then debated what I should eat for lunch.. I thought well I could go here, or go there... I came back to work and went to the cafeteria and get a salad with grilled chicken.

I went to weight watchers and I got on the scale... down .4lbs.. ok.. so yes it's a loss but not what I was hoping for. I thought well maybe since I lost so much last week I had to balance out.. During the meeting I talked about my blog... and when the leader asked what the name of it was, I hesitated because I didn't want to offend anyone. Then I thought, that wasn't my intention behind the name of my blog so I blurted it out.. the group erupted with laughter.. It was a conversation piece afterwards. I felt pretty good about sharing it, I might take the link to the next meeting.

For dinner we had Subway.. the woman making my sandwich was very chatty... she put  way more Light Mayo on my sandwich than I wanted but I figured I was good with points, I would just count the extra. I had a footlong Subway Club with only 2 slices of pepper jack cheese instead of 4 (sooo yummy) no chips and water to drink.

Breakfast: 7 points

Lunch: 4 points

Dinner: 22 points

33 points used for the day.

Down a total of 20.8 lbs as of 3/09/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment