Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 58... it's Friday!

I started my day with a protein shake, I had cherries and strawberry this morning.. NO BANANA!

My friend was back from Hawaii and brought me chocolate covered macadamia nuts... oh wow.. they are soo good! I had 1.

It was a pretty run of the mill morning. I felt well enough to go to the gym today.. I ran on the treadmill between 5 to 10 mins to warm up to hit the weights. I did a full circuit of weights.. kicked my tail!

I came back to the office and had spaghetti and salad for lunch.

For dinner we took the kids out and I ordered rotisserie chicken, wild rice pilaf and grilled veggies. They took a long time getting us food so they gave us a free dessert.. it was monster size! I was good. I ate about 1/2 cup of ice cream, 2tbsp of whipped cream and 1 half piece of the chocolate cake.

Breakfast: 7 points

Snack: 3 points

Lunch: 13 points

Dinner: 14 points

Dessert: 18 points

54 total points used for the day.. I used 2 weekly points.. I haven't done that in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment