Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 64... it's the day after

I decided to give the protein a break.. I want to see if the scale will make a difference next week. I have to change things here and there to determine what works well in my weight loss.

I started this morning with some WW Apple and Cinnamon oatmeal, I didn't care for it at all!!! I choked it down, I will use the rest of it for recipes or if I'm out of everything else.  I had a few strawberries and coffee with 1tbsp of creamer.

For lunch we went to a pizza place, it was pretty good. I order a 6 inch whole wheat crust with chicken and mushrooms. I ordered a small Greek salad and asked for the dressing on the side. I used about 1/4 of the dressing the gave me.. I would eyeball it at about 1/2 tbsp. It was pretty good. Coming back to e-tools to figure those points was a challenge but I did it.

I snacked on a WW dark chocolate turtle and  peanut butter bliss bar,

For dinner I made a chicken pasta with sauteed onions and bell pepper, steamed broccoli, and a four cheese sauce worth 3 points per serving. It was pretty good.. I need to put it in the recipe builder to get a more accurate total.

Breakfast: 4 points

Lunch: 12 points

Snack: 4 points

Dinner: 19 points

39 total points used for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment