Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 59... Saturday

My mother calls me at 12:45am to inform me that they are admitting her to the hospital. I'm freaking out but I'm so dead tired from my workout. I told her I would be at the hospital first thing in the morning. I got up right before 7 put my daughter in the shower and combed her hair. I whipped up a protein shake and I was out the door to see about my mommy.

This morning's protein shake was just banana... and you know what.. I loved it!  It was so much better than trying to mix berries with it. I could drink it without having to chew!

I got to the hospital and she's in pain.. I'm there to be with her for support and trying not to get in the way of the nurse. I could tell she was happy that I was there with her, she was all alone.

I left to get lunch when my brother got there, I went to pick up Chinese food. I love going to Panda Express because I can get veggies as a side. So I got that, mushroom chicken and string bean chicken. They must have put a lot of fat in their sauces or something because my meal was 12 points.

I ate and when back to the hospital to stay with my mom.

My husband brought the kids up and we all left together, we were going to get a funnel cake but the place closed. I went to Chipotle to get a chicken burrito bowl with half the rice, mixed beans, lettuce and guacamole.  I ended up going to SmallCakes to treat everyone to cupcakes for dessert.. it was soo good!

Breakfast: 7 points

Lunch: 12 points

Dinner: 11 points

Dessert: I figured it at 8 points.. wasn't sure.

With the cupcake I used a total of 38 points for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment