Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 57... I'm on a roll!

I'm still excited about my accomplishment on the scale.. I'm on cloud 9! I started this morning with a protein shake. If you remember the powder I kept talking about that I couldn't mix in my coffee. Well it worked much better in the blender! I mixed 1 scoop with 1 cup of skim milk, 1/2 a banana and 1/2 cup of strawberries and a few ice cubes. It was pretty tasty but tomorrow I will leave out the banana. 

For lunch I had soup and a salad, pretty simple but filling. I had a WW snack bar to top it off and plus I had a nasty taste in my mouth.

For snack I had another WW snack bar.

For dinner I made spaghetti with lean ground beef and green beans. I also had a cupcake for dessert.

Pretty good day!

Breakfast: 7 points

Lunch: 9 points

Snack: 3 points

Dinner: 16 points

Dessert: 5 points

40 points total used for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment