Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 77.. Weigh Day!

Wednesday March 23rd

Guess what I had this morning.. 1 PIECE OF SAUSAGE.. lol and coffee! It was some protein, I cooked breakfast for the kiddos and I grabbed a piece of sausage before I left the house.

Today is weigh day so I'm trying to be extra good. I went to the gym with some friends, I make fun of them for things they forgot.. ie, sports bras, towels.. and I forgot my tennis shoes. I tried to run barefoot but that was soo painful. I ended up on the stationary bike, I need to find a more comfortable pad for that thing.  I finished with some crunches.. which prompted muscle spams.. that's a good thing right??

After I left my hubby brought me a grilled chicken salad from Burger King.. it was very good! I was full and ready to go! I snacked on some dark chocolate turtles.

Finally, time to weigh in..

I lost... 2lbs!! I total of 24.2lbs lost.. I'm on a roll.. this weight lifting is really paying off!

For dinner I we had fried chicken, skin removed. Mashed potatoes, green beans and I treated myself to 2 biscuits.

Breakfast: 2 points

Lunch: 8 points

Snack: 5 points

Dinner: 30 points

45 points used for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment