Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 73.. it's Saturday!

I got up to cook this morning.. and I wasn't feeling it. So we went out.. I thought I made a good choices. I order 2 eggs over medium.. sometimes I wonder if cooks are bothered when I ask for eggs over medium because rarely do I get them.. they are either over hard or over easy.. but these eggs were PERFECTION!! I asked for wheat toast dry with butter on the side so I could control my own. Ham as my meat selection and a side of potatoes. I had coffee.. I blindly poured in half and half.. the little individual containers .. well I thought to measure AFTERWARDS... each container is about 2 tbsp of creamer.. So after I had my 2nd cu I measured 1 tbsp for my 3rd, better late than never right :)

I didn't eat lunch.. I was so busy with errands that it slipped my mind.. not eating = not good!

We met friends for dinner at Chili's.. They put chips and salsa out on the table. .I was sooo hungry that I dove in.. I had 10 maybe 12 chips max.. I didn't go too crazy.. now my kids on the other hand.. again can put away some food..

I ordered the grilled salmon with shrimp, black beans and broccoli. It was soo good.. I was afraid of the points but I decided to just go for it.

When I got home and added up my points I was very proud of myself.. so I treated myself to a full serving of chocolate covered macadamia nuts!

Breakfast: 19 points

Lunch: 0... bad.. very bad!

Dinner: 17 points including the chips and salsa!

Dessert: 6 points

42 points used for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment