Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 62... it's Tuesday.. YAY

I started my morning with my banana protein shake.. It's still throwing me off that there are points to add a banana to a shake. Anywho... today I have to take my daughter for an evaluation so I needed to get as much done as I could before I leave for that. Today is also the day of the funeral for the baby of a dear friend of mine. My heart goes out to the family and they are in my prayers.

After my daughters appointment, we took her to lunch. She loved being able to eat lunch with her mom and dad. It used to always be just the 3 of us so I'm sure having us to herself made her day. We went to Ken-Taco-Hut... anyone from KC knows what this place is. It was great, I had fresco tacos from Taco Bell, my daughter had a pizza from the hut and my husband had KFC.

After lunch, I took her back to school and I went back to work. I was at home so I could grab food freely, I ended up eating two banana's. They are a very filling fruit!

For dinner we went to Cheddars... soo I love their broccoli and cheddar casserole.. I was going to order that but I decided I wanted to try one of those croissants. I wish I had stuck with the casserole.. it wasn't bad but just ok. I had 2 servings of steamed broccoli and about 1 3/4th pieces of grilled catfish, my daughter finished the rest of it.  I was pretty proud of the decision I made.

Breakfast: 7 points

Lunch: 16 points

Snack: 0 points

Dinner: 17 points

40 points total used for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment