Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 84... It's weigh day!

Wednesday March 30th

I started again this morning with my protein shake.. cookies and cream is awesome!

I like to dress and eat lighter on weigh in days.. I'm still sick but I'm pushing through.

For lunch I had a can of soup and a Hostess cupcake.. so let me tell you about this cupcake. I told my husband, no I don't want it.. he said oh come on it's just one.. SABOTAGE!

I go to WW.. jump on the scale.. I'm hoping for 1lb.. I get.. 3.6lbs lost.. WOW... in 12 weeks I've lost 27.8lbs. That's almost an average of 10lbs a month! I'm very proud of myself! I started at 351.2lbs and today I weight 323.4lbs!

We go to the buffet for dinner, I have a big salad, chicken (skin removed), greens, cabbage, mashed potatoes.. one roll covered in butter and half piece of carrot cake. It was a cheat meal of sorts, not sure how to count it so I exhausted the rest of my points for the day!

Breakfast: 7 points

Lunch: 11 points

Dinner: 33 points

total of 51 points used for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment