Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 71... I'm so far behind!

I haven't been making my blog a priority.. I feel like I'm treating it like an unwanted step child.. I love you blog.. and I'm sorry for abandoning you :)

So let's play catch up...

This was for Thursday March 17th..

The morning I started with coffee and a banana.. I know it's not a great breakfast and I wish I could say I will do better but if you keep reading you will see that will NOT be the truth!

For lunch I had a Smartones and a salad.

I had a great workout. I ran on the treadmill, did the arc trainer (OH MY GOODNESS) that kicked my booty and I lifted weights.

I snacked on 2 of the 2 point ww snack bars.

For dinner I made roasted chicken legs with bbq sauce, greens and mashed potatoes.

I finished off the day with some chocolate covered macadamia nuts.. yum!!

Breakfast: 1 point

Lunch: 10 points

Snack: 5 points

Dinner: 12 points

Dessert: 3 points

31 total points used for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment