Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 33.. Monday and back on track!

This morning I woke up determined to get back on track, after yesterday's fiasco I wanted to make sure I did everything right.  I started my morning with yogurt and coffee with protein powder.

For lunch my friend wanted sushi.. and well I couldn't pass that up! I did make good choices, I had a California Roll, some egg drop soup and a salad with ginger dressing. Later on I snacked on grapes.

Dinner we had tuna helper and green beans. I had a cupcake for dessert.. yes I thought I kicked those but in walks my husband with a brand new box.. him and his danged sweet tooth!

Breakfast:  Yogurt (2 pts) Coffee with Protein powder (3 pts)  = 5 pts total

Lunch: California Roll (8 pts) Egg Drop soup (1 pt) Ginger salad (2 pts) 1 piece of fried sushi (2 pts) = 13 pts

Snack: grapes 0pts

Dinner: Tuna helper, a little over a cup (8 pts) 1 slice of wheat bread (1 pt) and green beans (0 pts)

Dessert: Cupcake (5 pts)

Total for the day 36 pts used.. much better than yesterday..


Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment