Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 42... Today is WEIGH DAY!!!

I have to get on the scale today... I'm going to be real honest. When I gained last week I felt a small twinge of defeat.. I was like if I get on this scale 2 weeks in a row and gain I want to give up... That thought crossed my mind but I felt that I've come this far and it's not time to quit.. it's never time to quit... That was my first setback, I need to plan to have a few because I am only human but the thought of giving up is a thing of the past.. I will just look at it as.. Tomorrow is a new day...

Ok now that I'm done with my Hallmark moment..

So I have to get on the scale today, I am very careful to pick out clothing that would be lighter.. and if I have to freeze in the colder weather, then so be it. Every thing counts!

I started my day with my coffee and protein power, some yogurt and a banana. I am loving protein powder!

I am going out for a girls night with my friend so I'm skipping the meeting tonight so I'm going to weigh in over lunch. I get to WW and I strip down as far as I can.. I wore a tank top under my sweater.. this was part of my plan.. stripping! :)

GLORY!!! I lost 2.8lbs... I was ready to do a happy dance.. ok.. I did a happy dance.. and they did it with me.. I was sooo excited to see almost 3lbs gone in one week!

With that satisfacation I went back to work and ate my lunch I packed. I had a turkey sandwich, Lay's light chips and some steamed aspargus.

For a snack I had a sweet and salty WW bar.

Just before I left work I was going to the movies and I didn't want to be tempted with popcorn. I had another WW bar, this time the Apple and Cinnamon. When I got there I ordered a large diet soda.. something to sip on to keep me occupied and sweet to curve any cravings. It worked!

We went to Chili's for dinner, now i love this girl to death but she was like you're on your own. She ordered a triple dipper with burgers, egg rolls, and cheese sticks.. then she ordered dessert. I ordered salmon, grilled w/o butter, grilled shrimp with broccoli and a side salad with low fat ranch. You know.. I really didn't even pay attention to what she ate, I didn't crave it, I didn't ask for a piece of anything.. Really I was just fine. I had water to drink and I was very satisfied.

On the way home, I stopped by McDonalds and got ice cream cones for me and the hubby.. nice end to a great day!

Breakfast: 5 points

Lunch: 6 points

Snack: 6 points

Dinner: 16 points


33 total points used for the day

1 comment:

  1. Good for you TFD, I did good this week, if I keep up then I will meet my goal 10lbs a month.

    ReplyDelete