Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 40.. Monday .. Valentine's Day!

This morning started as many Monday's do.. but my daughter was so excited about the holiday that she couldn't wait to give me her homemade card. It was so cute! She made one for her brother and her father too.  I got to work and left a V card for my hubby so he knows how much I love him!

ok enough sappy stuff. So for breakfast I had coffee and protein powder.

Lunch I had a salad with grilled chicken and fat free Italian dressing.

At the cafeteria they had samples of the new peanut butter snickers, I took 2. I had those after lunch, when I looked up the point value it was 7 points for 2 squares.. well it was worth it :)

For snack I had a WW baked apple and cinnamon bar.. they are so yummy!

For dinner my husband went and bought a nice dinner for us to make together. We had chicken breast coated in shake n bake.. angel hair pasta and broccoli. He bought some sparkling grape juice.. I measured it. For dessert he bought some chocolate covered strawberries. It was a very nice V day.. he did very well!

Breakfast: 3 points

Lunch: 11 points

Snack: 3 points

Dinner: 23

Total used for the day 40 points

No comments:

Post a Comment