Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 47... Monday.. and guess what...MY COMPANY IS OBSERVING A HOLIDAY!!!

I haven't had President's Day off since I was in school.. now we won't talk about how long ago that was but let's just say... it's been some years.. (about 2 wink wink) It was nice to sleep in though!

For breakfast, I started off really well.. lol.. notice I said started off.. I had 1 1/2 cups of Honey nut Cheerios and 1 cup of skim milk..

For lunch, we went to the movies and to the fork and screen. I had a grilled salmon sandwhich with bacon and a side salad with ranch.. trust me, this was prob one of the better options.

I didn't have a snack... again.. the eating choices weren't "great"

For dinner we had soft tacos. We used low carb and low fat flour tortilla's, lean ground beef and had green beans.. my family is very picky. I had some fat free refried beans and 2% shredded cheese. It was pretty good.

Breakfast: 8 points

Lunch: 21 points

Dinner: 14 points


43 total points used for today.. not a bad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment