Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 31... Saturday's are fun!

This morning started pretty good.. I made breakfast and it was great. I love the fact that I can scramble cheese in my eggs and not feel guilty. For breakfast I scrambled eggs with cheese, made center cut pork bacon. I stretched pancake batter to make them smaller which in turn would make lower points. I had a banana as a filler.

For lunch.. this was interesting.. I was at a baby shower and I was like decisions decisions.. However, one decision was quite clear.. there was a Costco cake with the cream cheese filling.. I was definitely having that!
I choose small items from what I wanted. I had a small portion of pasta salad, a small portion of the Mexican layer dip, a few tortilla chips and a tortilla roll up. YUMMY.. then I had a smaller piece of the cake from Costco.. I was pretty excited I made good decisions.

For dinner I needed something with lower points because I ate blindly at lunch. I had shrimp with mixed veggies and rice for dinner. Dessert was a small carton of skinny cow ice cream!

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon and pancakes with syrup (10 pts)

Lunch: Baby shower goodies (24 pts)

Dinner: Shrimp with mixed veggies and rice ( 13 pts)

Dessert : ice cream (4 pts)

47 points total used for the day.. I'm getting closer!

Until tomorrow ... p.s. I'm scared.. tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment