Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 44.. today is Friday.. that's it!

Today I started with coffee.. I was only working half a day at work and I needed to get a lot done. I was going to treat myself to a fat free cappuccino from Quick Trip (yes I'm fancy) but the machine was out of order. I ended up having coffee with cream and splenda.

For lunch we had to eat on the go so we went to Wendy's. I had a crispy chicken sandwich with a side salad with fat free french. It's not easy eating a salad in the car! I had a couple of fries too.. I counted 1 point for the fries.

Sooo.. I had a real treat! We stopped at Dunkin Donuts and I got 1 jelly filled Munchkin with was 2 pts and 1 chocolate frosted donut which is 6 points. I ate the munchkin for a snack and decided to eat the other donut for dessert.

Dinner we had spaghetti, whole wheat rolls and green beans... prepared by the hubby.. WOO HOO!!! Mainly because I had to get a report for work done but still.. thank you baby for making dinner!

I did have my donut for dessert and I'm not going to lie and say it was horrible.. IT WAS FABULOUS!!!

Breakfast: 1 point

Lunch: 13 points

Snack: 5 points, I also had a 3 point WW bar

Dinner: 18 points

43 total points used for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment