Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 38... going out for Valentine's Day!

I knew we were going to dinner tonight for Vday but I had no idea where we were going. I kept that in mind and tried to eat light throughout the day. Oh I should mention.. my husband quit Weight Watchers for now. He was diagnosed with high blood pressure so he felt that he needed to work on a diet for blood pressure.

This morning I took my daughter to Lowe's for a craft session.. We had to grab breakfast on the way. We went to McDonald's and I remember how the egg mcmuffin vale meal wasn't too bad. So I ordered that and a bottle of water. When I got home and plugged it in to the etools tracker.. OMG.. the sandwich was 8 points and the hashbrown was 4 points. I really need to learn these new points when I'm on the fly.


For lunch I got Sonic for the family.... remember my husband is supposed to watch his sodium intake.. YEAH RIGHT.. he's loving eating whatever again.. So anyway, I got a salad from the store and ate a Lean Cuisine.

We went to the movies and I had a couple of hand fulls of popcorn and a WW snack bar and a large diet coke.

For dinner he took me to KONA GRILL... OMG. I have a pact with a friend about eating sushi.. but wow how could I resist.. I will make it up to her!  I still tried to make good decisions.. I had 2 rolls and some chili then we split a brownie for dessert. I don't have a clue how many points but I know I went in to dinner with 31 points so I will just have to open that I didn't exceed that.

Breakfast: 12 points

Lunch: 7 points

Snack: 4 points

Daily used prior to dinner: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment