Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day...dun dun dun... 30!!!! WOO HOO!!!

So first I would like to note that making it 30 days feels amazing.. I'm very proud of myself!

Friday morning started off pretty slow, I only had protein powder and coffee for breakfast. I didn't intend for that to happen though. For lunch we went to a Mexican restaurant. I choose chicken fajitas with corn tortilla's. I only ate 2 tortilla's and all the chicken. I had a couple of chips with salsa and guacamole.. I drank water too. I thought I did pretty well considering all the temptations. For a snack I had yogurt.

For dinner we had spaghetti with whole wheat pasta. It was pretty good so had an extra half serving. I finished the night with a WW giant fudge bar.. so yummy!

Breakfast: Coffee with protein powder and creamer (2 pts)

Lunch: Tortilla Chips, salsa, guacamole, chicken, corn tortilla's (9 pts)

Snack: Yogurt (2 pts)

Dinner: Spaghetti with green beans (16 pts)

Dessert: Weight Watcher Giant Fudge Bar (3 pts)

good end to the day... Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment