Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 43... Today I will .... dun dun dun... WORK OUT!!!

This morning started off kinda rocky... then followed by I ran out of the good protein powder. I tried the other stuff again... and guess what.. STILL NASTY. I sucked it down though so I could get that protein... I just don't like to chew my coffee! I also had a banana and a cereal bar.

For lunch I brought a turkey sandwich with some chicken and veggies soup. It really bothers me that they still have products with the old point value on store shelves.. it's misleading. When I re-figured the point value it increased by one.. oh did I tell you when I lost weight I lost another daily point.. not mad about that at all!

So I worked out.. I went to the gym for an abbreviated workout, I had to get my daughter to girl scouts in time. I walked and ran on the treadmill ... guess what I didn't pass out.. hahaha..  I did have to slow that sucka down because I didn't want to fly off the back of it! It actually felt pretty good to get back in the gym. I'm looking forward to going back.. oh and my makeup didn't melt .. BONUS! 

When I got home I had a small snack of some kinda of natural peanut butter.. yeah i didn't like that.. as soon as this jar is gone I'm going back to the good stuff!

I made burgers and fries for dinner. I mixed on pound of ground beef with one pound of ground turkey. My family loved it! I also tried these new Orowheat Sandwich Thins... I'm not sure how i feel about these. I still have my Smartwheat Wonder bread that is 1 pt a slice vs this thin and I mean UBER THIN thing that was 3 points.. I think this is the first and last time I buy this.  Dinner was good, but fries are hard, you only get 12 to count for 3 points. I think I had about 15 so I added an extra point. I put my burgers in the recipe builder and they came out to about 6 points per patty.. not horrible.. but mixed with a 3 point THIN.. not all that great. I had 2 because I had the points and I was pretty hungry, however I wrapped the 2nd one in lettuce.

Pretty good day I would say.

Breakfast: 4 points

Lunch: 12 points

Snack: 2 points

Dinner: 24 points

42 total points used for today.

1 comment:

  1. You ALREADY know! Girl, I love you…it’s funny how our relationship is…we don’t talk or see each other often, but I always feel close to you! I’ve been reading your blog and getting tips. As you have encouraged me, you know the feeling is mutual! KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete