Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 39... Sunday at home :(

This morning I woke up and remembered that I needed to get my report for work done. I had ZERO motivagtion.. I kept finding everything else to do instead. I cooked breakfast, I had 2 eggs, bacon and toast with reduced fat jelly. I was pretty good!

For lunch I had a cup of white rice, shrimp and veggies and egg drop soup. I had a tiny piece of my son's pizza too.. I finally got my pizza fix.

I snacked on some chocolate pudding.. yummy!

For dinner I had TACO BELL!!!! Ok I was mad because I asked for a freso style taco salad and they gave me a big shell .. I didn't eat it. For dessert I had a WW Giant Fudge Bar

Breakfast: 12 points

Lunch: 14 points (including pizza)

Snack: 4 points

Dinner:  20 points

Total used for the day... 50 points with 4 to spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment