Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 26... Another Monday

Today started just as any other Monday... well expect it was a cold drizzle outside. I was putting my children in the car and I almost fell about 5 times.. I was never so happy to make it safely to the drivers seat of my car!

Once I made it to work without falling, I was praying to God and then I had to thank Him. So for breakfast I tried that protein powder again.. I swear I must be the only person in the world who CAN NOT mix this stuff in coffee. My goal is to make a protein shake with it.. I'm sure that won't be bad.  So I used about 1/2 of the scoop (1 pt) and I had 2 Special K Strawberry cereal bars (5 pts). When I plugged that in to the etools I was shocked at how different this plan is. On the old points plan those bars were 3.5 pts but now they're 5. I had a 6 point breakfast.. not bad.

For lunch I had a gift card from Panera that I wanted to use. I have to give a shout out to Panera for listing their calories on their menu board.. it make it sooo much easier to make a good choice. I know I didn't know the points right then and there but based on the calories I knew I could make a better choice. I choose the pick 2 half of the Smokehouse Turkey Panini with bacon and cheese (YAY!!) and half a Greek salad. I removed the olives and the pepper. In total that meal was 14 points. I was pretty satisfied with my choice. I selected the apple as the side, I figured I could eat that later for a snack.

I was so busy at work again I didn't really get a chance to snack.. but I was still good. I wasn't starving.. I think my stomach is starting to shrink.

For dinner I had 2 cups of shrimp and mixed veggies (6 pts) and 1 1/2 cup of rice (8 pts) For dessert I had a weight watchers giant fudge bar (3 pts)

Pretty good day.. until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment