Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 46... Sunday heading to church!

Getting to church on Sunday's are really hectic... we didn't really have anything to eat, the adults that is. We stopped at Quicktrip on the way and I grabbed coffee and a banana.

The sermon was wonderful for what I could hear over children falling, kids whining and being poked by bigger kids... fun!

After church we went back to my in laws for dinner.. and wow... what a dinner. We has rotisserie chicken, fried chicken, greens, green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls and did I mention RIBS!!! I think I did a pretty good job... or so I thought!

I had 2 ribs, 1 chicken breast, 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes, 3 ROLLS with butter.. I know I know :( greens and green beans and corn. Then later on I had 1 brownie.. I figured I was probably tapping in to my weekly points.

I thought I made good choices while not depriving myself.

Later that night we had Chinese, I figured I needed to eat something loaded with veggies to counteract what I had done earlier. So stay tuned for my point break out.. mad about it!

Breakfast: 1 point

Lunch: 40... yes I said 40 points in one freaking sitting!!!  You know ribs are about 8 points a piece!!??!?!?!? I was really mad at myself when I added up all the points.. needless to say.. I won't be eating ribs again anytime soon!

Dinner: 10 points with rice and Shrimp and veggies


51 total points used for the day.. I'm not proud of how I stayed within my points but I did.. tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment