Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 34.. still on track ..

This morning started off well.. I had my yogurt and protein powder, becoming a standard breakfast for me.

I had KFC for lunch.. I actually like going there. Their tender grill is pretty good. I had a 3 piece, 2 legs and 1 thigh. I decided to keep the skin on one leg only. I had green beans and mashed potatoes and half of a biscuit.

For a snack I had have of a PB&J.

Dinner I had hamburger helper, broccoli and cracked wheat rolls... no dessert tonight.

Breakfast: Yogurt (2 pts) Coffee and protein (3 pts)

Lunch: 3 piece chicken (7 pts) mashed potatoes (3 pts) green beans (0 pts) half of a biscuit (2 pts)

Snack: Half a pb&j (4 pts)

Dinner: Hamburger Helper (13 pts) Broccoli (0 pts) 2 rolls ( 5 pts)

Ended the day using 39 pts.

Tomorrow is weigh day! Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment