Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 36... Time to recover and start fresh!

This morning started pretty run of the mill. I had a very busy morning so all I had time for was a banana. I started to feel ill that I had to go home but I wanted to eat.. so we went to chipotle and I made a choice to have a chicken burrito bowl, rice, black beans lettuce, a sprinkle of cheese and guacamole. It was sooo good and I didn't miss the sour cream or loads of cheese I usually get. I also had a side of veggies to make sure I was full.

As the day went on I started to feel better.. I snacked on some jello pudding.

For dinner I had a footlong sub from Mr. Goodcents with pepperjack cheese and loads of veggies. I thought it was a pretty good day.

Breakfast: 0 points

Lunch: 16 points

Snack: 3 points

Dinner: 15 points

Total 34 points used for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment