Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 51...Pretty Normal Day!

When I posted day 50 it kinda hit me.. yeah I'm down 15lbs but it would've been nice to maybe have been 25.. at least half of the number of days I've been at this. I then remembered that this is a journey and not a overnight wham bam miracle. I'm not giving up.. but it's helping me put things in perspective.

For breakfast I had a banana and coffee, I was too lazy to wash out my oatmeal bowl :)


For lunch I had a big salad with Zesty Light Italian dressing and a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer. Chicken Pesto Classico.. and I was actually pretty good. Last time I had Healthy Choice it wasn't very good.

I snacked on some 94% FF popcorn.

Now here is the crazy part.. I had 40 points left for dinner but I don't ever want to go in to dinner thinking that I should eat ALL of those points. We went to Planet Sub and I remember on the old plan the chicken parm sandwich wasn't that bad. I ordered that and soup. I then found the nutritional information and started to figure my points. The sandwich was 17 points and the soup 10. Thank goodness I had enough points left to cover that meal. I passed on dessert because I didn't feel like I needed or wanted it.

It was a pretty good day.

Breakfast: 1 point

Lunch: 9 points

Snack: 3 points

Dinner: 27 points

40 points total used for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment