Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 50.. I can't believe I just typed 50!!!

Coming off of the high of being 15lbs lighter I don't lose momentum.. if anything it pushes me to lose another 15 and then another 15! I hope is that now that I'm working out more then those pounds will come off quicker!

This morning started the same, oatmeal and coffee. I did add a banana this morning.

For lunch I had a Chicken Parmesan Smart Ones with a salad with light Italian. I had another cupcake.. I counted it though.

For snack, I had a WW Cinnamon Bar.

Well... my husband who is no longer on WW asked if I wanted a small fry from McDonald's.. I was screaming no inside my head but yes came out of my mouth.... I counted it.. 6 points.. and I can stay.. they were pretty good..

For dinner I made shake and bake chicken drumsticks with the crispy coating. I saw a recipe on the box to dip the chicken in barbecue sauce before coating. I was nervous to try it but it was something different. With that we had corn on the cob with butter spray and broccoli. We also had the Bread Du Jour Cracked wheat rolls for 2 points a piece, I had 2 with butter spray..

I ended the night with a cupcake.. I know but I had the points and I really wanted one so I ate it.

Breakfast: 5 points

Lunch: 14 points

Snack: 9 points

Dinner: 18 points

Dessert: 5 points

51 total points used for the day with 2 to spare! Until tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Congrats...I was looking at this comercial with Carrie Fisher (Star Wars) and she had lost 12 pounds on Jenny Craig, she had in her hands 12 one pound bars, that was very interesting. Good Job FTD

    ReplyDelete