Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 37... Friday.. still on track!

I woke up and I felt better this morning.. For breakfast I had a special K cereal bar and coffee with my protein powder. I've found that the protein powder really helps keep me full until lunch. I used to have those hunger pains but they are now a thing of the past.

For lunch we had Boston Market. I had the 3 piece dark meal with a side of steamed veggies. I didn't want the cornbread but they seem to continue to put it on my plate! I threw it away. I did order a half Mediterranean salad as a side I noticed it had chicken on it, I wasn't aware so I decided that I didn't want to eat that for lunch. I had to rush to a meeting so I had to throw the chicken and veggies back quick.

I had to leave work early to do drug testing for my job, that took some time. After we sat there for about an hr I started to get hungry. I decided to eat my salad for a snack when I got home.. WOW that was great.. I think I have a new favorite at Boston Market. I also had a weight watchers Baked Cinnamon Apple snack bar.

For dinner we went to a local pizza place, it was so hard because I wanted 1 slice of pizza and a salad. That didn't happen because my husband didn't want pizza. I was a little bummed about that. I ended up ordering a Chicken Gyro with a side salad and water to drink. It wasn't great but it was just ok. Later that night I had a cupcake but I feel like I burned that off when we did Just Dance on the Wii. That is a fun game but you have to be in better shape, I felt like my  heart was going to jump out of my chest.

Breakfast: 5 points

Lunch: 6 points

Snack: 7 points

Dinner: 14 points

Dessert: 5 points

Total: 37 points used for today

No comments:

Post a Comment