Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 27.. Another snow day!

I got up early to go to the store pending the blizzard that was heading for us. I stocked up, I didn't want to have to go back out!

So the bad thing was I was soo tired when I got home I didn't feel like cooking breakfast. I poured a bowl of cereal, I measured 2 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and 1 cup of 1% milk. Do you know for that breakfast it was 12 points.. the cereal was 9 points alone. I won't make that mistake again! I had a banana to go with it.

For lunch I made a sandwich, I love this Wonder Smart wheat bread.. I don't feel guilty about eating it! 2 slices of  bread (2 pts) 1 slice of 2% cheese (1 pt) and turkey breast (1 pt). I had a can of healthy request Campbell's soup. The can has 2 servings so I had both :) for 6 points. 10 points for lunch isn't bad.

For an afternoon snack I had about 1 cup of grapes.

For dinner I made chili, I used the ground turkey and lean ground beef. I was so excited for it. I cut up 2 onions and 2 bell peppers and multiple cloves of garlic. I had 2 cups (12 points) of chili and 1/4th cup of cheese (3 pts). My husband got the regular stuff instead of 2%.. not that bad. I also had 10 whole wheat crackers (3 pts).

I ended my night with 1 1/2 strawberry cupcakes (8 pts). They are all gone now and hopefully another box doesn't find it's way in to this house.

Tomorrow is weigh day.. I'm excited..

Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment