Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 35... Weigh Day!

Good morning! Today is the day I weigh in.. I'm nervous after this weekend but I will still face the scale. This morning started off pretty well, I had a cup of yogurt and half a strip of lower sodium bacon before I left home. When I got to work I had my coffee with the protein powder.

For lunch my team went to a Chinese buffet.. I wasn't scared..I knew I could do this and be ok. I started with egg drop soup I know that's considered a power food. I choose dishes with veggie options. I had a small portion of mushroom chicken, some baby bok choy, 5 pieces of a California roll, 1 chicken kabob and 2 steamed dumplings. I drank plenty of water to help flush the high salt content.

I don't snack because I remember how I snacked on those cherries before I weighed in before and felt really full. I went straight for the scale after work... I gained 1/2 a pound. I was so sad, I thought I had done really well with choices but I guess not. I felt like a let myself down and I also felt that I wanted to give up for a brief moment. Well it was more than a brief moment.. that night I felt defeated and I ate what I wanted.

After the meeting she gave out samples of  a new snack bar, it was so good that I bought a box of those and another box as well. I ate 2 bars for 3 pts a piece.

Now here is the hard part.. I'm ashamed of myself but this is supposed to keep me honest right. For dinner we went to McDonald's.. I was still going to try to be somewhat good, but that didn't happen. I THOUGHT I ordered a quarter pounder, which states it's 13 points but somehow I ordered a double quarter pounder!!!! A large fry and a large sweet tea.. yes... this is bad and I feel horrible.

So here is my food breakdown for the day.

Breakfast I used 5 points total.

Lunch I used 10 points total.

Snack I used 6 points for the snack bars

Dinner I used 37 points.. that is the last time I will do that!

In total I used 58 points for the day, I went over by 4 out of my weekly. Tomorrow, I will be back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment